01 December, 2016

Sometimes I'm a Walking Disaster

So, it's Thursday and it has thus been like almost a week since I last posted.

Oops!

But I promise I have a good reason. Kind of.

So, on Monday, I was working on getting the stuff out of the other bedroom for the holidays so that someone could stay there if they were planning on staying in our house. So that was important. And then I also had work from 3:30-8 which was also important.

Then Tuesday, GIVING TUESDAY, I was busy running errands (y'know, after I did more room cleaning). I had to return a library book, renew my two other library books and pay a fine for them being late previously (oopsies). I also went to Goodwill to donate like a whole bunch of stuff (seriously guys, like 3 of those bags you get in the mail to leave with stuff to be taken by the salvation army but they never came back for them so they were just sitting around the house PLUS a suitcase full of stuff incl. the suitcase itself PLUS a laundry basket full of stuff incl. the laundry basket itself). And then I also went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe because they were doing a Giving Tuesday special where if you got a certain type of smoothie, they donated $1 to Camp Sunshine, a camp for children with life-threatening illnesses. I also had Chipotle because by the time I'd done all of these things, it was definitely lunch time and Chipotle was right there.

Once I got home, I did some reading to keep up, and then I had work from 3:30-8:45.

On Wednesday, I had double work. So I woke up at like 7 am in order to be at Target in time to open. But of course no one let me in the employee entrance, so I was just like standing there waiting for someone to come let me in until 8:00, when it became more practical to just go in the front door since that's when it gets opened at my Target, which meant that I was kind of late to work even though I was early because you're not there until you clock in and I couldn't clock in until I could get into the building, y'know? Anyway, I did my 4-hour shift, and then I went home and had to have lunch because I forgot my snack when I went to work since I was sleepy from waking up early. And then I went for a walk because it was super nice outside and I wanted to spend some time out there. And then I had to go to work from 3 until 6 and then went home for dinner and the rest of the night got away from me somehow...

So then it was today. And today I actually overslept. I woke up at 8:32 for a 9:00 appointment that was 20 minutes away. This is partially because I didn't get enough sleep the night before and partially because the alarm on my phone sometimes doesn't work if I leave it on the side table, which is where I leave it because I don't want to sleep with my phone in my bed, y'know?

So I got up and got dressed and was only like 5 minutes late to my appointment, which I think is pretty impressive considering the late wake-up.

After my appointment, I ran to Target (not for work) to get the CD I was supposed to get someone for Christmas. Then I was informed that this was the wrong CD so I had to turn around and go back to return the CD then I had to come home and order the right one online. Also, while I was at Target I picked up a stocking for my cat, an ornament that is shaped like the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones and another ornament that is an elephant head with a crown on it. And while I was looking for the CD that I was supposed to get, I also ordered a few books online (2 from Barnes and Noble, 1 from Amazon). And then I had to get a shower and then I went for a walk because there wasn't enough time for a run because I had to be at work at 2:30 and I was at the center that's like half an hour away and I was there until 7:15 then it was late and I got home and ate dinner and now am writing about all of this.

So, anyway, that's my day. Tomorrow we will resume regularly scheduled posts with Food for Thought Friday and hopefully I'll be able to start keeping up with it again!

xx,
Sienna
The Fierce Feminist

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound's like my life... I've got spinning in circles down to an art form

      December 1, 2016 at 7:18 PM

      Delete