06 November, 2016

#OutInTheSunday and #SundayRunDay

Happy Sunday!

Today I'm getting out in the sun double (or more) my usual amount.

I started off the morning early, by waking up at 1:47 to use the toilet, then deciding to stay up to watch the clock go from 1:59 to 1:00 (something that I've always kind of wanted to do, but never wanted to stay up to do, so this was a super convenient coincidence--I can mark that one off my bucket list!)

But I didn't get up after that; I went back to sleep and slept until like 7:30 (which is the new 8:30) because I was behind on my sleep and this was the perfect opportunity to catch up a little bit.

Then I got up and went for a short run, because it was cold outside and the cold air always hurts my throat and lungs when I'm running (and thus breathing more) so I was only out for 20 minutes, but better 20 minutes than no minutes, right?

AND today I'm going apple picking! So that's gonna be a lot of fun and a great way to spend some quality time outside in the sun and with my mom and sister. I'm excited about it. I've been really digging apples lately, so this will be a nice way to get lots of exciting kinds of apples. But I'm definitely going to need to find some fun ways to use them other than just eating them because one can only eat but so many apples plain.

Anyway, those are my plans for the day! I hope everyone is looking forward to a great fall Sunday!

xx,
Sienna
The Fierce Feminist

No comments:

Post a Comment