24 October, 2016

Happy #MondayRunDay!

Happy Monday!

Since I missed #SundayRunDay I decided to do #MondayRunDay instead.

I only got in 2.5 miles, but it's 2.5 miles more than I got yesterday, so it work for me! Today I ran for the ASPCA as a part of CharityMiles' Shelter Dog Challenge. The challenge is just to get moving for 30 minutes or more, since you're supposed to walk a dog for 30 minutes a day. You get a challenge badge just for moving for 30 minutes, but if you walk a dog and post a picture, you get a cooler badge.

So if you don't have CharityMiles already, you should definitely download it so that you can help charities while also helping yourself by walking, jogging, running, or biking inside or outside; and it encourages you to move every day which is really good for you!

Also, I have a brief #ManCrushMonday to feature:
My former professor from Hood and a good friend of mine, Andy Nichols is nominated for the Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine Outdoor Legend/Pioneer award for his awesome work founding/directing the Shenandoah Mountain Guides, an organization that guides all kinds of fun outdoor activities like hiking, rock climbing, backpacking, and teaches outdoor skills to all kinds of people. He's basically the greatest ever at teaching these skills to all kinds of people of all ages. So if you have a second, please click here to vote for him. You can vote once a day, every day until the end of the month, so get those votes in!


That's it for today; now it's time for me to get on my reading, since I've fallen behind again.

xx,
Sienna
The Fierce Feminist

No comments:

Post a Comment