05 October, 2016

On Starting a Blog

So I recently decided I should start a blog.

However, once I got to the internet and looked into how to do so, I realized that starting a blog with my own domain name and everything was kind of expensive. Well, not so much expensive (it was like less than $10 a month if I signed up for 36 months) as expensive (this came to a total of almost $200 that apparently had to be paid upfront--money that I do not have).

Anyway, I remembered that blogspot was a thing and so I typed that into my address bar and came across this already started blog from two years ago that had only one post and would be easy to overhaul for a new blog until I can actually afford to start my own blog with my own domain name and everything.

I don't really know what made me want to start a blog, just that I had a sudden strong desire to do so. I even had ideas for regular weekly posts like "Food for Thought Fridays" and doing weekly #mancrushmonday and #womancrushwednesday posts about men and women who are doing great things in the world. So I've decided that today I'm going to start doing this on a regular basis.

xx,
Sienna
The Fierce Feminist

No comments:

Post a Comment